Meet Vitaccess, another digital healthcare startup earmarked by Medika Life as “one to watch” in 2021 and beyond. Their systems and utilization of patient and industry data are directly contributing to improved patient outcomes. Learn more about their consultancy and their products and services below.
At a glance
Company Name: Vitaccess
Company Type: Incorporated in 2017, Parent Vitaccess SA
Field: Digital Healthcare, Biopharma, Data
Location: 2nd Floor Nucleus House, 2 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, Greater London; TW9 2JA
Contact Number: +44 (0) 1865 818 983
Vitaccess is a multi-award-winning digital healthcare research scale-up and strategic consultancy, founded in 2017.
A full-service digital research provider with in-house Real-World Evidence (RWE) and Analytics, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Localization, Product and Content Hub teams, Vitaccess offers RWE solutions to the biopharmaceutical market via a product suite comprising a customizable cloud-based smartphone app platform, data analytics and visualization dashboards, and ISO:17100-certified localization into any language, any country.
Biopharmaceutical customers can launch RWE studies rapidly, with the highest levels of rigor, data quality, UI/UX design and security. Commercial and non-commercial researchers can apply for access to datasets. Their digital studies bring together patients, their advocates, and healthcare decision makers, to drive forward real change in care.
Vitaccess boasts almost 50 members on its team, located across the UK, France, Spain, Switzerland, and the East Coast of the USA. Vitaccess has recently been selected to join the prestigious Tech Nation Upscale 6.0 program.
Their Datasets include;
- The Melanoma UK digital registry is an observational, non-interventional, longitudinal study that gathers data regarding the impact of melanoma and drug treatment in the real world.
- The CMT&Me app is an international, observational, non-interventional, longitudinal study that gathers data regarding the impact of Charcot-Marie-Tooth and drug treatment in the real world.
- The MyRealWorld® MG app is an international, observational, non-interventional study that gathers data regarding the impact of myasthenia gravis and drug treatment in the real world.
- An overview of the study and its objectives
- Details about study oversight, including a list of SAB members
- Data request form (see below or link directly)
For data requests that require work from our data scientists (e.g. developing a protocol, statistical analysis plan or data extraction), Vitaccess will liaise with the applicant researchers to develop a proposal.
In addition, Vitaccess offers a wide range of related services, including Analytics, HEOR Consulting, Patient-Centered Outcomes, Localization and their Vitaccess RWE Platform
Meet the founder
MARK LARKIN PHD
CEO | Founder
Bio: Mark founded Vitaccess in 2017, after more than 15 years in consultancy, with the aims of harnessing the power of digital technology to better represent the voice of patients in drug development and market access, as well as working with fellow experts to provide realistic experience-based market access and HEOR consultancy. Mark has a BA, MA and PhD from the University of Cambridge, UK.
Connect: Linkedin | Twitter