Acceptable Use Policy
The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”: You agree not to use medika.life to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- that is harmful to minors in any way; or
- that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- send through medika.life unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- use medika.life to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to medika.life, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to medika.life, whether through password mining or any other means;
- harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of medika.life; or
- use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on medika.life, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to medika.life.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
If you provide Medika Life with any feedback or suggestions regarding medika.life, you hereby assign to Medika Life all rights in such Feedback and agree that Medika Life shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it believes appropriate. Medika Life will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold Medika Life and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of
- (a) your use of the Site,
- (b) your violation of these Terms,
- (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or
- (d) your User Content.
Medika Life reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Medika Life. Medika Life will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.