Impact of COVID-19 on the Respiratory Device Accessories Market – Key Trends and Granular Industry Data (2015-2030)
DATE OF RELEASE: Aug. 7, 2020
DUBLIN /PRNewswire/ — The “Respiratory Device Accessories (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering..
This report is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices therapeutic area. The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Respiratory Devices Accessories market for the year 2020 and beyond.
Respiratory Devices Accessories are commonly used in hospitals, home settings, and long-term care facilities. The devices are available from device manufacturers and third party suppliers. In addition to epidemiological considerations, technological advancement in these accessories drives the growth of the market. The lack of awareness of respiratory conditions leading to a large undiagnosed and untreated population is the major challenge in this market.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Respiratory Devices Accessories and evolving competitive landscape.
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Respiratory Devices Accessories market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition the publisher’s analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Respiratory Devices Accessories market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Respiratory Devices Accessories market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: Ambu A/S, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Teleflex Inc, Laerdal Medical AS, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Intersurgical Ltd., Armstrong Medical Ltd and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Respiratory Devices Accessories market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Respiratory Devices Accessories market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Respiratory Devices Accessories market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Respiratory Devices Accessories market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2hye7d
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716